Tuesday 4 November 2014

Fan Stories: Melissa Danielle

Today we have Melissa Danielle, all the way from Melbourne in Australia to tell her story about how she got into that band from Liverpool. Melissa is a photographer and major Beatles fan and we think Paul might be her favourite and judging from his recent Q&A, Our Paul might have a soft spot for Melissa too! hehe

So if we can just have it completely silent for one second while I say......Melissa Danielle!


Melissa with her trusty camera!






What is your earliest Beatles memory?

In primary school we put on a Yellow Submarine stage show where every class performed a different Beatles song.  My class did Please Mister Postman!

Did you ever attend a Beatles concert between 1960 and 1966? (If you were there during their rooftop gig in London in 1969 this counts as a concert too!)

No :(

Have you met any of the Beatles? Or anyone associated with  them?
(This includes people like Stuart Sutcliffe, Pete Best, Brian Epstein, Neil Aspinall, Mal Evans, George Martin, etc..)


I've never met anyone Beatles related, but I've talked to a few over the Internet...Paul McCartney, George Martin and Pete Best are the coolest ones I've spoken too!

Have you ever seen John, Paul, George or Ringo on a solo tour/gig?

I haven't seen Paul but I saw Ringo play at Festival Hall in Melbourne in 2012 on the same stage that The Beatles played on in 1963, which was very cool!

In what way have the Beatles inspired you? Did you take up a career because of them?

They inspire my music taste! And my dress sense.



Paul signs a copy of his 2013 album 'NEW' especially for Melissa.

You can follow Melissa on Twitter: @dollybird1963

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated!

Read More...