Friday 20 June 2014

Paul McCartney 'Save Us' Fan Video.

Paul has just released his video for his song 'Save Us' with lyrics from the fans. A couple of months back, Paul asked his fans to take pictures of themselves with a lyric from the song and send it in to be included in the video. Unfortunately, not everyone could be included and the submissions were, I imagine, numbering in the millions. I am shocked and stunned that they decided to include one of my submissions as I never thought I would get picked when there are much more talented fan art submissions out there. I am also delighted that a couple of other people I know are included in the video, besides Paul himself of course! If you are in the video, let me know!

Dominic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated!

Read More...